Eric has represented poster artists, contractors, developers and small business owners in a broad array of commercial and real estate matters. His ability to write clearly allows him to litigate issues both arcane and cutting edge. He also handles appeals in California and federal courts. He honed his argumentative skills as a high school and college debater. Eric has big time chops and keeps the playing field level or better in our business and real property litigation matters. After hours most nights, he can be found playing the guitar.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law (1982), cum laude
- B.A., University of the Pacific (1979) – Psychology, cum laude
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Thurston Honor Society
- “AV” Peer Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Hastings Law Journal, Articles Editor (1981-82)