Dual Agency Law in the Aftermath of the Recent California Supreme Court’s Landmark Horiike Decision.
• General discussion of agency and dual agency law in California
• In-depth analysis of the California Supreme Court’s landmark Horiike decision
• A look at the impact on agency and dual agency responsibilities following the Horiike decision
• A discussion of legislative proposals following the Horiike decision and possible further legislative efforts still to come
• A look at the impact of the Horiike decision on jury trials
MCLE Registration: 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Lunch/Program: 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
|BASF Student Member||$30.00|